Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage:||12.8V||Nominal Capacity:||50Ah|
|Weight:||Approx. 7.5Kg||BMS Maximum Charge Current:||50A|
|Cycle Life:||Residual Capacity Is More Than 80% Of Initial Capacity After 3,000 Cycles At 25℃, 1C||Communication:||Bluetooth(optional）|
50Ah 12V Lithium Battery,
640Wh 12V Lithium Battery,
12V Iron Phosphate Battery
Rechargeable Iron Phosphate 50Ah 12V Lithium Battery 3000 Cycle Life
Rechargeable 3000 cycle life 12V 50Ah ABS case Iron Phosphate Battery
Lithium-lron-Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery offers a higher charge/discharge cycles, about 2,000 cycles at 100% DOD (depth of discharge). LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than the LiCo02 or the manganese cathode. MaxLi provides a complete line of 12, 24 and 48 volt batteries for use in RV' s, boats, EV' s and off-grid applications and much more. Our wide variety of standard and high performance batteries ensure we have what you need, when you need it.
|Nominal Capacity @ 0.2C||50Ah|
|Internal Resistance||≤40mΩ @ 50% SOC|
|Recommended Charge Current||25A|
|BMS Maximum Charge Current||50A|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||14.6V|
|BMS Maximum Continuous Discharge Current||50A|
|Peak Discharge Current||150A (2S)|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10.0V|
|Expected Cycle Life||Residual capacity is more than 80% of initial capacity after 3,000 cycles at 25℃, 1C|
|Self Discharge||<3% per month|
|Cell Type||Cylindrical 32700, 4S23P|
|Charge||0 - +55°C|
|Discharge||-20 - +60°C|
|Storage||-5 - +35°C|
MaxLi 12.8V LiFePO4 battery packs with ABS case and built-in PCM are specially designed as replacement to 12V lead acid batteries.
Built-in PCM is able to prevent the battery from over-charging, over-discharging, over current, over temperature and short circuit.
PCM also balances the cells to extend the service life of the battery packs. Batteries can be used in series and parallel,
4 batteries can be connected in series at most, we recommend fewer than 10 batteries in parallel.
Longer Cycle Life: Offers up to 20times longer cycle life and five
times longer float /calendar life than lead acid battery, helping to minimize replacement cost
and reduce total cost of ownership.
Lighter Weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery.
A 'drop in' replacement for lead acid batteries.
Higher Power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery ,even high discharge rate,
while maintaining high energy capacity.
Wider Temperature Range: -20℃~60℃.
explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
5. Why Choose LiFePo4 Batteries Rather Than Lead Acid Batteries?
1. Longer battery life – 5000times life cycle @60%DOD, 5 times more than lead acid batteries
2. Low self-discharge <3.5% per months
3. Free of charge memory
4. Steady discharge and charge performance.
5. Outstanding thermal stability
6. Wide temperature performance
7. Short circuit protection
8. Over charge and over discharge protection
9. Over current protection
10. Easy carrying and installation - can be carried and installed in any direction
11. Fast charging - about 4~6 hours to be fully charged
12. Lighter weight - 1/2~1/4 in weight compared to LA batteries
13. Require no change to a lead acid battery charging system
14. Better safety - mild warm, no explosion and firing, free of leakage
15. Environmentally friendly - no poisonous lead, no acid, no heavy/rare metals
16. No gasses during charge, free of leakage and pollution
Contact Person: Penny Xie